Page updated: July 22th, 2006
- Blockmenu position in included templates fixed. (Bug 11/13)
- Livesearch shouldn’t be overlapped by blocks in Internet Explorer anymore (Bug 4)
- check_ajax_referer has been included in the AJAX file incase your installment doesn’t include it from wordpress by itself. Saving shouldn’t be a problem anymore.(Bug 12)
- The images-folder will now be saved right after clicking “Save” in Options-dialog. This addresses some problems posted on the forums about vanishing icons. (Bug 11)
- Anchor-Scrolling (up, down) is now dynamic. Just give a #anchor link the class “scrolljump” and it will scroll smooth to that place. “scrolldown”, “scrollup” is deprecated.
- Splitted Options into 2 pages: options (template, images, text) and system (advanced, uninstall, onlinecheck)
- If a new preset for a template, that initially had none, is saved it will become the default preset for your page automaticly
- The automatic folding of a block while it’s being moved is now a option which can be found on the new system page.
- Preset-bug has been fixed with the above addition of a proper fallback solution
- Fixed “deprecated” bug in class.xml.php FOR SURE
- Fixed “deprecated” bug in class.xml.php
- Initial release